6.12.2014

The "Never" Lies



I will praise the LORD, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me.

Psalm 16:7

I woke up one morning, and all I could hear was...

"Never give in to the never lies...."

"Never give in to the never lies..."

...I don't remember having a bad day prior, or a restless, sleepless night, but this one thing rang out in my heart over and over and over again... it was as if I'd need it for life.. and I do.

Funny thing is, we all do.
EVERY single discouraging suggestion comes from the enemy.
And every single thing that comes from him is a LIE.

It's math. It's easy -- but.. 

What lies have you allowed to take a deep seat in your heart?
What defeats have you wrongfully accepted?

The enemy will  always strike where your hardest battles are fought.
And though turbulence is his greatest weapon - defeat is his fate.

So WATCH what you allow to linger in your ear gates... 
And watch what you say, because that's what you've accepted.
 ...Watch what lurks; trample lies with truths.

Never, ever, don't you ever believe...
Never give in to "the never lies." 

- You'll never start your business.
- You'll never succeed.
- You'll never be forgiven.
- You'll never forgive.
- You'll never get over it.
- You'll never be good enough.
- You'll never be loved.
- You'll never be healed. 
- You'll never finish.
- You'll never have kids.
- You'll never lose weight...

This list will go on, but only if you let it.
And Jesus didn't debate with the enemy, so neither should we.
As the father, the author and creator of lies...
If he's talking, you can trust, it's unbelievable.

Life or death? It's in your reply .. because as a man thinketh, so is he..

Watch what you accept.
Watch what you expect.
Pay attention to what you believe.
Watch your speech.


You can, and you may....
You will have whatever you say.

***

PRAY for God's best and remember He's a good Father.
A child has access to his Father's good favor.

  "..For God has said, "Never will I leave you. Never will I forsake you."
Hebrews 13:5(b)

If there is a "never," that sticks around.. that lingers long and won't let up.. 
Make sure it's based on faith and not fear, make sure you recognize the voice you hear..

Never. Give Up.
Never. Give. In.

Never ever, don't you ever...
NEVER give into the "never lies."
***

Scripture References:


2 Corinthians 10:5: We demolish (and cast down) arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.

John 8:31-32 So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed in him, “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

John 8:44(b): He (The enemy)  has always hated the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, it is consistent with his character; for he is a liar and the father of lies.

John 10:5, 14: (5) A stranger they will not follow, but they will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers...(14)  I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me..

John 10:10: The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.

John 10:28: I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them away from me.
 

Philippians 4:8: And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.

1 John 4:18: There is no fear where love exists. Rather, perfect love banishes fear, for fear involves torment, and the person who lives in fear has not been perfected in love.

Psalm 43:3: Send out Your light and Your truth; let them lead me; let them bring me to Your holy hill and to Your dwelling!


John 15:7: If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.

Philippians 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

1 John 5:14-15: And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us. And if we know that He hears whatever we ask, we know that we have what we have asked Him for.

Hebrews 11:1: Now faith is being sure of what we hope for, (it is) being convinced of what we do not see.


FAITH:  Full Assurance In The Heart  (Pastor David Ireland)
FEAR:  False Evidence Appearing Real (Unknown)




1 comment:

  1. So true Shea and so well communicated. Thanks for sharing your thoughts, we all experience the same. On the contraire, I've experienced so much of God's goodness in my walk with Him that I've conditioned my mind to just believe the Word. That is the final authority in heaven & earth. God has proved his love time and time again til He has assured me and shown me that His Word NEVER fails. Not one jot or tittle... So yea, whenever the enemy tries to tell you NEVER... tell him NEVER... meaning: God's Word NEVER fails... but it accomplishes what He sends it to do concerning me.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips