6.14.2014

I Believe

I believe the joy of the Lord is my strength...

I believe the Lord hears, the Lord listens, the Lord cares...

I believe the Lord loves me at my worse.
He loves me to my best..


I believe the Lord helps.
He's with me.
Going before me...leading the way.


I believe the Lord claims me, saying proudly -  "She's mine.."
"Her name is written on my palm... She'll never be snatched from my hand."

I believe the Lord watches.
He guards me jealously..
Protecting me from destruction, covering me with new mercies..

I believe the Lord heals...
Making me whole..
Keeping my mind...
Holding my heart.

I believe the Lord speaks..
Feeding me daily..
Words of purpose. Words of truth...
Words that soothe.. Words that peel - 
 .. at the layers of me... at the issues that be..

The Lord is faithful to complete...
The Lord, He's committed to patience.
The Lord is faithful to deliver..
The Lord, He's committed to love..

 Great Anchor of My Soul..

My Lord -- my lifeline.. 

 If nothing else is real.. I know that You are..
I.. believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips