11.28.2016

Same. Real. God.

Have a seat. Quiet your heart. Take a moment. Settle down. Before you lament, and while you wonder.. before you decide you're not sure, anymore. 

Remember. Consider. Conclude.


Remember God's many words to your heart & recount the moments He's met you with love. 

Remember His faithfulness. 

Consider His confirmation of your pursuit - the peace, added strength, and every one of those God-winks💛


Conclude He is good.

Sometimes I like to take trips down memory lane & review our history. Mine and His. I get a kick out of His watchful eye. I get a kick out of how many walks I've taken off the main road and how diligent He was to scoop me from the shoulder and put me back on path to His kind of life. The best type of life.. 

Take a moment. Think it over. Write it out.  TRY & trace His hand in your life ...I bet you'll find it. I bet you'll find His provision.

Recalling His promises is life. Counting blessings.. JOY. 
His track record? I live for the recall... 

Remember. Consider. Conclude.

Peace be still. 
Same. Real. God.

God is good & He'll continue to be👇🏽

"I will recount the steadfast love of the LORD. I will praise the LORD for all he has done. I will rejoice in his great goodness...and the abundance of His lovingkindness"
(Isaiah 63:7)




"And I am certain that God, who began a good work in you, will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus" 
(Philippians 1:6)

Share this with someone who needs this <3 nbsp="" span="">

#same #real #God #Gratitude  
#HeisGood #intheMidstofitall  

Be encouraged.. Happy Monday :) 

#sheaWrites 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips