11.02.2016

"I'll Take Care of You..." He said..



One thing I love about God is that He's not found scratching His head when questions arise or trouble comes. He's not at a loss for words, wisdom or solutions. He's not non-chalant or disengaged. He's concerned. A portion of His glory is wrapped up in our living. He's committed to our victory. He's committed to our testimonies.. even if they're not always what WE think they should be. All things work together. He secures the wins💛
His role in this relationship is to lead us to triumph. 
Our role is to follow Him. 
"I'll take care of you..." He says."Because your problems are my problems."


"You can hold the sword." He says..
"I'll teach you how to swing." 
Your battles belong to the Lord✔️
👉🏾"The Lord God holds my right hand. He is the Lord who says to me, 'Fear not! I will help you!" (Isaiah 41:13)
👉🏾"Because the Lord God helps me, I will not be dismayed; I have set my face like a stone determined to do His will, and I know that I will triumph" (Isaiah 50:7)
Stay on the field. Stay in the race. Don't quit the game. He secures the wins:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips