8.25.2014

These are a few of my favorite songs...



I LOVE Kierra! Ever since "The Safest Place" duet with her mom in '96 KiKi has been singgging...!! And not just singing -- ministering, worshipping... and introducing Jesus in a way that is so unique and tangible to young people.  My absolute favorite song on this project is "In YOU." It takes me somewhere else!! But I couldn't find it on YOUTube, so ... here's my 2nd favorite : ) #MOVINGFORWARD
Honorable Mentions: "Flaws," "Kill the Dragon," "2nd Win," "Reppin' My God," "No Graceland,"and every interlude that reminds us of her family's legacy of singers. That spin on The Clark Sisters' "Balm??" I LOVE. Basically the whole album is amazing, but she's from Detroit ya'll... so you kinda have to be cool to blast this in your car ; )





What can I say about Mrs. Steffany Gretzinger and her latest project, "The Undoing?"

Well, it can leave you undone in God's presence... Her sound is sweet, it's strong, it's full of heaven.
It's the perfect musical interlude to a brand new day, and I'm thinking she knew that since the first song on play is titled "Morning Song.." Out of Hiding is a favorite of mine.. but to be honest, I can't get away from "Constant One," "I Spoke Up," "Steady Heart," "No Fear in Love," and "Open Up Let the Light In.."
This project is a wonderful accompaniment for quiet time ..




MALI!!!!

 OMG(oodness) ; )

When this project came out, I couldn't stop listening to it. It gives words to those things we see but don't often discuss... Favorite song?  "I BELIEVE." If I was thinking, maybeee I could've written it! Not really though.. = )  Not at all lol.

... The way he mixes pain and faith, brokenness and dependency, real life and love... unreal. Other listens bound for repeat are "Royalty," "Fight for You," "Johnny and Donna," "Heavy Love," "Beautiful, and "Walking Shoes.."

"I'm just one of them people that God's got a hold on...  "
- I Believe



Kari Jobe is an angel. We all know this. 
Here is another refreshing song for your quiet time, enjoy :)

"Holy Spirit"




BETHEL Church.
If I lived in California, I'd crash all their Sunday mornings. 
I don't, though, so I can't.
Instead, I listen to their latest project with no plans to stop "You Make Me Brave" is so FULL. 
It gives life. It's sobering. It's healing. It stirs your faith.
It's yours for whatever they're charging on iTunes :)

Kristene Demarco leads "It is Well" with a newness. Always loved this hymn.
Love it more..

Honorable Mentions: "Shepherd," "Joy of the Lord," "Wonder," and "We Step into Freedom..."



Enjoy these songs, and if I'm missing a project you think I'd like.. let me know!!


XO.


#sheaWrites



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips